Reza Seiadi

Game Komputer

Total Pageviews

reza. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Lagu

hamster

Google Actualités

login

Masukkan username dan password anda

Sunday, 7 October 2012

RE ASSESSING WAYS and WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

I am trying to recall when was the last time I did not hear a music in a day, but I cannot remember maybe because I love music. A variety of it, in fact my hard drive is full of different kinds of songs which for now I have not heard some of it. Anyway, Why I was talking about music is that a friend called me today and ask me to accompany her to to look for Propellerhead Reason guitar center that I will now search first so that we will know already where to head later. Going back, I can’t imagine a world without music, I guess it’s a different story. And people would still have their way in creating new sounds that the community will come to appreciate.


Today is a good day, it’s nice to see outside my room that the sun is now showing up to give light again. This means dark time is over , time to start the day with smile:) . Since it’s early yet I turn the music on while waiting for my stomach to complaint, as I felt full still with the water I drink earlier.

Reflection time : doing nothing , while enjoying the music set my morning, I came back reminiscing how I spent the days last month. Did I accomplish something? what have I done to my neighbor that have cause them and have make them smile? Have I been selfish lately or I am already? Honestly , I have been all. Been bad and have been good as well. I know I am no saint but I will not justify some lousy acts as my being human not a valid excuse.I am sending my apology to those I have hurt lately, which I may not just well aware of. May peaceful life be upon them. Holiday season is now in the air , and I think it’s best if those bitterness and grudges be cast out, so to live light and happy. :)
separador

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comen Post my

From

Formulir Pendaftaran
  • - -

title jalan

There was an error in this gadget

Paste Kode Facebook Like Box/ Fanspage Disini

Digital clock

There was an error in this gadget

Bandwidth Speed Test

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Followers

There was an error in this gadget